How to reset your combination lock for Bank, Bank s and Bank light
The combination lock of this case will open automatically when you turn the dials to “0-0-0”.
Setting your own combination:
- Open the case, on the back of the lock inside the box; you will see a change lever, move lever as shown in figure 2.
- Now you can set your personal number by turning the dials to the desired combination.
- Once done move the lever back as shown in figure 1, taking care not to disturb the dials.
- Your combination has been set. as a check, turn the dial to new combination and confirm that the case opens. please write down your number so that you do not forget it.
To lock your case, rotates one or more dials. to unlock your case, dial your combination.
The lock will now open to your personal combination. record your combination in a safe and accessible place for future reference.
How to reset your combination lock for Bank zip
Setting your own combination:
- Turn the dials to the current opening combination.
- Press down the reset button (a) with a pen or other tools, then turn the dials (b) to your desired combination.
- The lock is now set to the desired combination after you released the reset button (a) by pushing the button (c).
- You may change your combination and reset your lock again by following the above steps.
- Keep your personal combination in a safe place for future reference.
Warning: if the cylinder is opened, please lock it again by turning it to the red dot position in the direction of the arrow. (any tool which can be inserted in the cylinder is ok)
How can I contact FPM Milano?
What are FPM Milano suitcases made of?
FPM Milano bank and bank s collections are made of aluminum.
This elegant material evolves during its life, as the one of its owner. it changes and become unique journey after journey: scratching and dents are the signs of the time of a life well-lived. the top quality of all the components makes bank and bank s collections resistant and safe, the aluminum makes them unique.
FPM Milano has chosen makrolon® polycarbonate for bank light collection:this excellent material is extremely robust, lightweight and is impact resistant.
The unbreakable makrolon® polycarbonate is stronger and lighter than glass and displays excellent heat resistance with a glass transition temperature of up to 148ºc. makrolon® polycarbonate also provides energy and co2 emission savings and go along with fpm milano care of the planet and productive innovative processes.
Where can I buy FPM Milano products?
You can buy fpm milano products online or by going to certified dealers. visit the "store locator" page to find the one closest to you.
What can i do if a product is no longer available?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. the customer service will be happy to check the availability of the product of your interest and will inform you when it becomes available again.
How can i change the order?
To modify your online order, contact our customer service by writing to email@example.com
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. we are currently shipping to more than 25 international countries including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Hungary. If you are interested in placing an order and we do not currently ship to your country, please contact our customer service team. we would be pleased to manage the shipment.
If you are interested in placing an order and we do not currently ship to your country, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. we would be pleased to manage the shipment.
What does the warranty cover?
FPM warranty offers the possibility of extending your guarantee from 2 to lifetime on all products, simply by registering your purchase on our website by filling out the form on the dedicated page.
FPM MILANO will take care of the repair/replacement costs and the shipping costs of returning the product for damages covered by the warranty.
From the time the product is registered, FPM MILANO will repair structural and functional damage, including all material or manufacturing defects concerning components essential to the proper functioning of the product such as towing, wheels, hinges or locks. However, damage caused by product wear and tear, knocks due to improper use of the product, and damage caused by the negligence or accident of third parties, particularly airlines and/or airport services, will not be covered by the warranty. In the latter case, claims should be submitted directly to the appropriate carrier. Additional damages not covered by the warranty are damages caused by the improper use of the product, damages of purely cosmetic extent (such as scratches on the aluminum, alteration of the leather, stains on the fabric, and discoloration due to uv rays) and accidental or indirect damages such as, for example, damage to or loss of the contents of luggage or anything else not directly attributable to the damage caused.
Proof of Purchase
FPM MILANO suggests keeping the store receipt, as it is necessary to register the product and extend the lifetime warranty.
Coverage is valid only on products purchased from an authorized FPM MILANO dealer.
In the event of the need to repair any material and/or manufacturing defects in FPM MILANO products, we invite the purchaser to contact the nearest repair center or customer service by email at email@example.com attaching pictures of the damage, proof of purchase, and providing their full name, phone number, and address for possible pickup of the product or shipment of replacement parts.
If a replacement product is not available, we will provide a product of equal value and function. In the event that the warranty is not valid or applicable to the damaged product, we will send an estimate of the cost of any repair and shipping.
Why should i keep the proof of purchase?
Please keep your receipt: they will be required to confirm your warranty coverage and will also demonstrate that the purchase was made with an authorized fpm dealer. our warranty is valid only for products purchased from an authorized fpm dealer.
How can I return a product?
We thought of a simple and convenient return process, so you enjoy your online shopping experience even if not full satisfied with your purchase.you can choose to return any product purchased on our store within 14 days of delivery date. here's how:
• make sure the items are in the same condition in which you received them, with all tags attached.
• complete the return form online, available on this page by login, print and keep it.
• prepare the package and attach the preprinted and prepaid tag on the order box (or a box that has the same strength) to cover the information from the first shipment. thanks to our return service, you'll have the security of being reimbursed in the event of theft or loss during shipment to our warehouse.
• you can return your order from the country where you placed the order and only by following the directions you received in our mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• shipping costs for the return of purchased products and for any replacements must be paid by the purchaser
How can i get my luggage/backpack repaired?
Find the closest repair center here and contact it to initiate the repair procedure. the staff will examine the damage and will inform you on how to proceed. if a replacement product should not be available, fpm will commit to provide a product of equal value and function. if the warranty is not valid or is not applicable to the defective product, fpm will send you a cost estimate for any repairs and shipping as quickly as possible.
Can i customize FPM Milano items?
You can add a personal touch to fpm milano cases and backpacks by choosing from a wide range of color and adding your favorite accessories.
Which products can be customized?
I already own a FPM Milano product, can i personalize it?
Yes! All accessories are available online on our website and in the best stores.
you can also rely on your artisans sending us your item. they will take care of your request and customize your product.
How to iron-on FPM patch?
- Set the iron to a hot setting.
- Place the patch on the cover or on the elastic band in the desired location and cover with a thin piece of cloth.
- Iron and apply firm pressure evenly on the patch for approx 30-40 sec.
- Iron the opposite side for approx 20-30 sec to reinforce.